Here are 10 of books and chapbooks I am already looking forward to reading in 2015. Reviewing my list, I’m seeing that this is a strong year for titles in the first half of the alphabet. Happy New Year!
- Blood Medals, Claudia Cortese, Thrush Press.
- Boy with Thorn, Rickey Laurentiis, University of Pittsburgh Press.
- The Collected and New Collaborative Work of Denise Duhamel and Maureen Seaton, Sibling Rivalry Press.
- Do Not Rise, Beth Bachmann, University of Pittsburgh Press.
- Fanny Says, Nickole Brown, BOA.
- Hemisphere, Ellen Hagan, Northwestern University Press.
- How to Be Drawn, Terrance Hayes, Penguin.
- Lavender Review Anthology, edited by Mary Meriam, Headmistress Press. (My art critique poem “We Need the Boat of Love, Not the Boat of Tolerance” will be included.)
- Life in a Box is a Pretty Life, Dawn Lundy Martin, Nightboat Books.
- Station Zed, Tom Sleigh, Greywolf Books.